What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when accessing certain websites. Among other things, cookies allow a website to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their computer, they can be used to recognise the user.
• Statistical analysis: Statistical cookies help website owners understand how visitors interact with their website by collecting and providing information anonymously, such as quantifying the number of users and thus performing statistical measurement and analysis of the use made by users of the service.
• Technical or necessary: Strictly necessary cookies help to make a website usable by activating basic functions such as browsing on the site and access to secure areas of the website. They help, for example, to control traffic and data communication, enable access to restricted parts, allow the use security elements, to store content to be able to display videos or share content through social media. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
• Advertising: Those that allow the most efficient management of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the publisher has included on a website, application or platform from where the requested service is provided based on criteria such as content edited or the frequency at which ads are shown.
• Personalisation or preference: These allow the user to access the service with some pre-defined general features based on a series of criteria on the user’s computer such as the appearance, preferred language or regional settings of the site.
The following cookies are used on this website:
|_ga _gat _gid _gat_UA-7604668-2||Google Analytics||Third-party||To collect information about the browsing habits of users on the website in order to learn where visits come from and other statistical data.||Google Analytics privacy centre: https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies?hl=es|
|_icl_current_language _icl_visitor_lang_js||Preference bombonscudie.com||First-party||It is used to remember the language that the user has selected and show them the content in that same language throughout their browsing session.||On the website itself.|
|SERVERID31394||Technical bombonscudie.com||First-party||This cookie is used to track the user’s browsing during the session, allows the information provided by the user to be stored in the fields provided for this purpose when switching to another page and guarantees the quality and safety of browsing.||On the website itself.|
|_cookie_notice_accepted||Technical bombonscudie.com||First-party||Detects whether we have already explained our cookies policy. Once you have accepted it or continue browsing, thanks to this cookie we will not show you the same notice over and over again.||On the website itself.|
|_NID||Google Advertising||Third-party||Google cookies are used to personalise ads, for example; to remember your most recent searches, your previous interactions with search results or with ads from an advertiser, and your visits to an advertiser’s website.||Google Analytics privacy centre: https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies?hl=es|
|wpml_browser_redirect_test _wpml_referer_url||Technical bombonscudie.com||Third-party||It is used to store a session identifier necessary to improve the performance of the website. It also checks for browser redirects.||On the website itself.|
Note: “First-party” cookies are only used by the website’s owner and “third-party” cookies are used by the supplier described in the above table.
Delete or block cookies
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by appropriately configuring your computer’s browser settings.
You can see more information about your browser and cookies at the following links:
• Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
• Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
• Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
• Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
• Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on
If you want to reject the analytical cookies from Google Analytics in all browsers, so that your information is not sent to Google Analytics, you can download an add-on that performs this function from this link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.